Making the World a Better Place For All of Us
The CONFERENCE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS (INDIA) (REGD) is a Non Governmental Organization, registered under the Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860. It has its registered office at 83, Lawyers Chambers, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi. The NGO has taken up several social and public issues including environmental issues. The NGO believes in “We take so much from society, we must return.” The members are socially conscious citizens, desirous of contributing their mite to society in their own little way and working for the weak and the downtrodden.
The NGO has filed many Public Interest Litigations to espouse the cause of weaker sections of society and to highlight any wrong happening in society.
The NGO is playing an active role in infusing high moral values in society which also has resulted in their winning high appreciation in society and acclaimed recognition from the Media. The NGO has taken up many community based activities including cleanliness and tree plantation drives, blood donation camps programmes on Nationalism, peace marches etc. Besides, the NGO organizes campaigns for giving free medicines to the poor, educational programmes for the underprivileged, and distribution of clothes and toys to the poor and the underprivileged.
Mission & Vision
- To work towards positive educational and social development in the country in this era of globalization.
- We also aim to promote socio-economic, health, education and culture through participatory approach targeting children, youth and women from both rural and urban segments.
- To empower women, youth and provide them vocational/ skill development trainings for sustainable livelihoods
- To empower its targeted individuals and communities towards their holistic development and to sustain it, through educational and motivational efforts.
- We aspire to achieve a value-oriented sustainable society based on social orientation, economic growth, local capacity building and empowerment of people for a radical social change.
- Our vision is the empowerment of youth through internationally comparable quality education, skill up gradation, and to mould them with better conduct and character committed to the societal needs and national development.
- Promote and ensure healthy society through identifying and incorporating community in-built resources with converged community efforts and with external supports
- To address all the issues which affect human and human related factors, in terms of education, health, income sources, social security, caste and communal disparities, environmental justice, legal support, etc.
- To seek partnership in community initiatives with downtrodden, neglected and vulnerable communities, esp. women and children to access their livelihood rights in terms of basic facilities, added income sources, child care, and health and environment assurances and to sustain the same
Goals & Objectives
- Improving the quality of life of people irrespective of religion, caste or creed
- To educate and enlighten the indigenous and remote rural masses
- To sensitize people and conduct awareness programmes on health & sanitation, education, environment and other activities pertaining to livelihood
- To conduct seminars, entrepreneurship programmes, impact studies, workshops, research surveys and awareness campaign on educational policies, statistics, health, legal issues, women and children developmental activities
- To create unity, integrity and communal harmony
- Integral development of the society at large